We recognize that every business or individual has unique needs. With that in mind, we offer several rate options: an hourly rate, a per-project fee and a monthly retainer option. The hourly rate may be suitable for the client who has infrequent needs or may only require a few hours’ work. The per-project rate is best for the client who has a “one-time” need such as a basic starter web site, a PowerPoint or business cards. The client who has on-going or regularly recurring needs would benefit most from a monthly retainer package.
- Minimum Hourly Rate: $30.00 per hour
- Emergency or Rush Jobs outside normal business hours: $60.00 per hour
(after 5pm weekdays and all weekends)
- Clients are billed on the 1st and 15th of every month.
PER PROJECT RATE: contact me for a quote
Rush Jobs: Business hours don’t always hold up against your own busy and demanding schedule. Clients needing emergency assistance at odd hours or in need of an unusually quick turnaround for a particular project can depend on Virtual Assistant Can to get the job done! Projects that require work outside of our normal business hours, or on weekends or holidays are subject to an additional fee.
Referrals: We truly appreciate the generous word-of-mouth references of our satisfied clients to their colleagues or acquaintances. Clients whose referrals result in a secured contract with a new client will receive a 10% discount off their next invoice!
Payment Options: We accept VISA and MasterCard, Interac Email Money Transfer cash (if local) and cheque. Cheques are subject to a $40 fee if returned for insufficient funds. Invoices not paid within 10 days of receipt are subject to a late fee of 3% of the total amount due.
Please note that all prices displayed on our website are SUGGESTED, and final pricing is decided only after taking into the account various factors like nature of the project, complexity level, skill and experience of the resources, time required for completion and terms of contract. Prices displayed are subject to final approval at the time of order fulfillment, which could result in an increase or decrease in the price quoted on the website.
- Clients are required to sign a Work for Hire Agreement or Statement of Work outlining the scope of the work to be performed prior to the commencement of any project.
- All one-time project agreements require a 50% deposit at time of agreement. Remaining fees are due upon completion, final approval and delivery of complete project.
- Unused retainer is non-refundable.
- May be an additional charge for last minute or rush projects or evening/weekend service.
- No refunds are given on domain name registration charges, website hosting, search engine registration or retainers.
- Invoices and detailed time sheets will be provided to clients electronically.
- All materials for your project will be billed to you on the 1st of each month and are due and payable upon receipt.
- Billing will be calculated in 1-minute increments.